Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Aging Hipster blog

Yesterday a guy named Steve responded to one of my rants. So, out of nosiness I clicked on his name which was a link to his site, The Aging Hipster, You know the system. Anyway, I came upon a man that had some similar likes and dislikes. He is a North Georgia Mountain man. I am a North Georgia Wannabee Mountain man.

My nose started sniffing more and I went over his archives. If you want to get a rough idea about a person with a blog, check out his/her websites.

Steve speaks on a wide range of topics in his blog. You can tell he has thought out each article and posted it with care.

He speaks candid of his opinions. He is a middle school teacher, so prefers he and his north Georgia town to be anonymous. I respect that.

He writes good stuff, check him out. I tried to post his link on the right. If you look to the right an don't see it or it is not correctly link-material, please copy and paste this until I get it right: http://theaginghipster.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

gerbil said...

The link works fine and his site is a good find

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ed. I appreciate it and am flattered.

Eddie said...

Steve,
I didn't say anything untrue.

Eddie said...

And because you are an educator, please overlook the double negative in my previous reply.

Carolyn said...

I'll check out the link as soon as I can :)