Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What Now?

For some reason every blog this afternoon I had to re-identify myself. I had to tell the system my password and my user's name. Which, in my state of mind, in each case I had to type it a bunch of times in different combinations before I would finally get it right.

And then, I came here and my own creating nest wanted me to identify myself.

I know I am the type of person that just blends in and is easily forgotten, but remember this BLOG, or whatever you call yourself, you might forget me but I won't forget you!! (shaking my fist)

2 comments:

kenju said...

Too funny! I get all indignant when the computer asks for a password. After all, I am on it for hours each day - so it should remember me, right?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you may have disabled cookies somehow.