Monday, January 31, 2011

WARNING!!!



My friend Paul called this morning and said when he clicked onto Chicken-Fat this morning and clicked on a picture to enlarge it the screen turned red and a warning came up saying the blog contained something to spy on his finances.

I apprecaite that he told me.

I looked at Chicken-Fat on my computer and on Anna's computer and got no such warning. So, I can not say if Paul's virus detector is off its rocker or it really sensed something.

Actually, it is Phase One of my plan for World Domination.

Read this blog at your own risk.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Phase One, huh? I look forward to phase two and beyond....

Eddie said...

Judy, Phase One might have to wait. My computer ran a routine check on itself, as it always does at the end of month, it found nothing wrong. DRATS!