Monday, September 14, 2009

How Is My Driving? 1-800-bla bla


I’m thinking about starting a new business. It shouldn’t cost too much… just a telephone, a desk, a bunch of bumper stickers, and a video camera.

I was inspired while sitting in traffic the other day and I saw a company truck with a “How’s My Driving?” and a 1-800 number to call and complain.

I was thinking why not start a How’s My Driving call- in business. If a driver has a wreck, near-wreck, or is just scolded by a person with my bumper sticker they can call the 1-800 number and get someone to listen to them. It will be good for them to get it off their chest.

Now, of course, we will charge the companies with vehicles a rate for us to forward the complaints to them so they can take corrective action.

AND – for an extra price they can have the video of the person receiving the phone call. I know that doesn’t sound like much but hear me out. The person receiving the call will be videoed making faces at the phone as the complainee wails and moans… then he or she might even give the phone “the finger”; or the raspberry hand symbol; make crazy faces, do the twist dance; mockingly play an air violin; or if the caller is really mad, then a pants down “moon” might be in order.

If this catches on maybe large discount stores and automobile dealers will join on with us.

I’ll be rich!

No comments: