Saturday, December 24, 2005

Memoirs of a Geisha and my memories of the Head

We went yesterday to see Memoirs of a Geisha. I thought it was very good. However, I am about half way through the book and saw that the movie is just kind of mentioning some things that the book spent pages telling about.

I suppose that may fall under "a picture is worth a 1000 words."

The movies is very visual, which I don't think descriptive writing would do justice to the view. But, both are very good!

We went to a theater complex that houses 24 theaters. There seemed to be restrooms and theaters all over the place. Enough of them to confuse, anyway. I went by mistake into the women's restroom. Once in the back and saw two rows of stalls instead of what I was expecting, a row of stalls and a row of urinals, I knew my mistake.

I made a hasy retreat, only to almost bump into a tall middle age blond coming in unbuckeling her pants. I said, "I am in the wrong place!"

She, politely said in a very Southern accent soothed, "That's OK."

No comments: