Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dog Food

Yesterday morning I was out on my morning walk. As I was approaching a certain fenced yard I was expecting the usual barking. The yard is occupied by two dogs, both are small and look identical to each other, they must be siblings. As I walk by most mornings they bark at me. I don't think they like my MP3 player.

This morning they were not barking. As I got closer I realized why: One was hunkered over taking a dump and the other one was behind him eating the nuggets as soon as they hit the ground.

Which got me thinking. When people carry their dog to a public park usually there is a sign telling the dog owner they are responsible for picking up any poop the dog might discard of. So, wouldn't it be easier, instead of carrying a little plastic bag with you, just to carry two dogs?

No comments: