Monday, January 08, 2018

One Small Step for Women Hood




While the current topic is on bosses, or influential men, taking sexual advantages of their female underlings  reminds me of something I witnessed at the Atlanta Post Office in the 1970s:
The Federal Annex Building in Atlanta has three postal workroom floors.  On the basement floor three women clerks and I stepped into the elevator .  We all were going to the 3rd floor. 
On the 1st floor the elevator stopped and in walked the tour's floor manager, white and in his late 50s or 60s.
The elevator closed and continued going up.
One of the lady clerks shouted out to the floor manage, "Hey Frank!  When are you going to come over to my apartment again?"
The other two women cackled. 
Frank ignored her.  
Encouraged by her friends' cackling she added, "And this time don't just stuff it in and piss on me, do some ramming!" and ended with laughing and clapping her hands and the other two clerks laughing.
Frank , red face, left the elevator in a hurry.

As far as I know, and I was a time keeper, so I would probably  find out, there was no consequence to her moment of ribbing.

No comments: