Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Videos Return

I don't know if you know this or not, or care, but I have made well over 200 videos and put them on Youtube.

And you probably don't know, or care, that I have not put up a video on youtube for over a year.

"Why?" you ask.  (You are probably yawning about now and wish you were talking to someone more interesting).  I'll tell you why: When they forced Windows 10 down my throat I could no longer make videos that Youtube would except.  
That put a void in my life. 

We finally, got it figured out, I hope.


During this time away from Youtube I still made some movies, which I'll try to assemble (pardon me, I meant splice) put them to Youtube before MS forces Windows 11 or 17 on me and I have to start all over again.
























Another thing:  I did not say I make good videos.

No comments: