Monday, May 24, 2010

Tooting My Own Horn


So far I have produced over 3100 posts for the Chicken-Fat blog.

Daily I look over the counter statistics. As you may have guessed, not all of them were hits. In fact, I can’t think of even one that was really a big hit. Maybe some were not hits, But visitors kept looking at them.

I am amused and entertained to see my old posts have visits. Overall, on Marietta subjects visitors come often. There are so many subjects and old Marietta pictures it is hard to keep a tally of which ones are getting the most hits. Although I have listed some Marietta subjects below, that gets hit daily. And about the same goes for my EC/MAD comics and genealogy.

Then there is also the consideration of writers who gave Chicken-Fat a plug and the visiting rate picks up for a while, until they wise up. Also, strangely, Chicken-Fat's SUNDAY FUNNIES attract many European people, mostly in Spain.

Listed below is the 9 top posts of the Chicken-Fat blog that gets visited at least once a day. Go figure.

Click on any link below and get swept to the original post.

HOW IS MY DRIVING? 1-800

LENNY BRUCE DIED ON THIS DATE

PICK A PETER PEPPER

KENNESTONE HOSPITAL IS FOREVER CHANGING

ROCK CITY BIRD HOUSE

HY JUDY!


SEPARATE BUT EQUAL AD


MY MARIETTA MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR

ALTON BROWN'S HOUSE

No comments: