Wednesday, May 19, 2010




At the GOBAG meeting yesterday evening while sitting and standing around eating and talking I noticed that Steve and David had on identical shirts.

I kept eating my barbecue chicken and thinking. Not only do David and Steve have on identical shirts but they also are brother-in-laws.

I asked them about it. They said that they and their wives (sisters) went on vacation together and one day the sisters went shopping at a factory outlet. The rest is history.

Not many people showed up. I think the weather or it is the week that school is getting out which probably has something to do with it, not that they have children school age, but some have grandchildren school age, and collage age.



Have you ever heard the expression, “Does a bear shit in the woods?” Well, this is something like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAKING BIG ARN'S STUFF.
PR