Thursday, April 01, 2010

Monty & Paul Dove Into this Dive First



In today's Marietta Daily Journal in the Food Section they have a review, or maybe a visit, with the Red-Eyed Mule eatery. They serve biscuits and the fixings in the morning and have luxury hamburgers and the fixings for lunch.

Click here to read what the MDJ had to say.

Today is April the 1st. Monty Calhoun was talking about the Red-Eyed Mule in January of this year. Monty liked it so much he told his friends and a lot of them visited the eatery. I think Paul Roper visited the restaurant a lot of times too.

One time I went with Paul and he introduced me to the co-owners. Then I wrote something about Red-Eyed Mule for Chicken-Fat, and Click here for a link to that. That was on January the 30th. As I said, this is April the 1st.

I feel like Monica Pearson bragging that, "We were the first ones there!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT IS HARD TO BE HUMBLE, ROCK. SPECIALLY' WHEN YOU ARE THE BEST.
PR