Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Invisible Couple Strike Again.


Yesterday we went to Home Depot. We are in the process of having our kitchen cabinets refaced and are shopping and choosing what all we need.

A man in an orange apron walked up and said, “How are you folks this evening?”

Anna began to point at what was on displayed and telling him what we were in the market for. We turned around to get his intake and he was not there. He was about 15 or 20 feet from us walking away and approaching another coupl as if we did not say anything.

The Invisible Man strikes again and brings the Mrs along!

6 comments:

kenju said...

I hope you called him on it and told a manager!!

Eddie said...

Judy,
No, we didn't.
I think he was new there, he seemed awkward... besides, he was an old man, even older than I am.

Deborah Wilson said...

lol!

Eddie said...

Deborah,

Oh-Ho!
The story of my life.

Suzanne said...

That's just... odd. I sort of feel bad for the guy, now that I know that he is older.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Older people should be turned out to pasture and let the people trying to get their kids through school do the work.