Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Picture to Well Represent..


Recently Anna and I were discussing how people pick pictures for obituaries for the newspaper. They seem to always be much younger than the deceased was when he/she died. It may be an old man 79 years old and the picture of him shows a young dashing Navy officer. Or, maybe a lady that died might have died at age 91, but I bet the picture will look much younger.

We also discussed did we want a picture to represent us to be published in the paper with our obituary or not, and if so, which picture. I told her the one with me with Smiley "Frog Milhouse" Burnette (above) would be just fine.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Mr. kenju mentions that all the time; about how people use a photo from their youth/young adulthood. I don't blame them. I will probably do it too.....LOL

Eddie said...

If I don't use the one I mentioned I might use a picture of Clark Gable or Brad Pit.