Sunday, March 25, 2007

Big Decision To Make


I have a big decision to make which will effect the rest of my life. I need to decide what kind of doctor I want to be.

Do I want to have my PhD or do I want to a medical MD?

The MD will pay more but there are other things to consider, like I may have to rotate in the ER or something that would mess up my weekends and I might have to get some one else’s messy blood on me. But I do think I would look good in a Mercedes convertible.

On the other hand, if I decide to be a PhD I can get it in something I enjoy like history and do things history related.

And of course, I could also be an ordained minister or maybe even a real Priest. Then I could hear some spicy confessions – which could be a tool for an extra income, if you are not above reminding the confessed person how bad it would be for them if their confession was made public.

Who said I am not ambitious?

I received this email today:

Lazy to attend exam or classes?

We have Diplomas, Degrees, Masters' or Doctorate
to choose from any field of your interest.

Only 2 weeks require to delivers the prestigious non-accredited
universities paper to your doorstep.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today!
1-413-280-6792

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

If you can wait 2 weeks, I will advise you as an attorney. Thats how long the e-mail said it would take for me to pass "the bah."

11:37 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Steve,
Ok, but when you submit your fees just keep in mind that, if my records are right, it is time for your prostate check, do I use a rubber glove or one of those big metal opener clamps?

11:57 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

I vote for the metal clamp! HA!

Eddie, you are so funny. I think you should order BOTH diplomas.

12:07 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
Steve gave me am idea, if I get a MD diploma and a lawyer's diploma I can save money by defending my own malpractice suits.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Well, some people have told me my head would be in the way if you tried to check up there.

2:33 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Steve,
I have been told the same thing! It must be going around.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script