Sunday, March 25, 2007

Big Decision To Make


I have a big decision to make which will effect the rest of my life. I need to decide what kind of doctor I want to be.

Do I want to have my PhD or do I want to a medical MD?

The MD will pay more but there are other things to consider, like I may have to rotate in the ER or something that would mess up my weekends and I might have to get some one else’s messy blood on me. But I do think I would look good in a Mercedes convertible.

On the other hand, if I decide to be a PhD I can get it in something I enjoy like history and do things history related.

And of course, I could also be an ordained minister or maybe even a real Priest. Then I could hear some spicy confessions – which could be a tool for an extra income, if you are not above reminding the confessed person how bad it would be for them if their confession was made public.

Who said I am not ambitious?

I received this email today:

Lazy to attend exam or classes?

We have Diplomas, Degrees, Masters' or Doctorate
to choose from any field of your interest.

Only 2 weeks require to delivers the prestigious non-accredited
universities paper to your doorstep.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today!
1-413-280-6792

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can wait 2 weeks, I will advise you as an attorney. Thats how long the e-mail said it would take for me to pass "the bah."

Eddie said...

Steve,
Ok, but when you submit your fees just keep in mind that, if my records are right, it is time for your prostate check, do I use a rubber glove or one of those big metal opener clamps?

kenju said...

I vote for the metal clamp! HA!

Eddie, you are so funny. I think you should order BOTH diplomas.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Steve gave me am idea, if I get a MD diploma and a lawyer's diploma I can save money by defending my own malpractice suits.

Anonymous said...

Well, some people have told me my head would be in the way if you tried to check up there.

Eddie said...

Steve,
I have been told the same thing! It must be going around.