Tuesday, March 06, 2007

No Way!


There has been a mistake. “Scooter” Libby has been convicted of obstruction, perjury, and lying to the FBI.

That is so wrong! For one thing, he is a Republican. That is proof enough he is innocent. Why would a person that belongs to the party God chosen to lead this country break the law? , Secondly, he is friends of the President and Vice President of the United States. That means he is not guilty. What more proof do you need?

Of course, this has to be those Liberal Godless Un-American Democrats’ fault. Either they lied or planted the evidence – bad people do bad things! What more proof do you need?

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, I don't know what rock I was hiding under today. I missed this entirely. Thank goodness I have my blog friends not only to bring me the latest news, but to analyze it for me. Fantastic!

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Well,I read it but couldn't believe it.

Michael Bains said...

It didn't happen folks. It's just slanderous and traitorous reporting by the Liberal Media.

Go back to your normal lives. There's nothing to see (hear, feel, know) here.

Eddie said...

Move on folks.