Sunday, April 10, 2016

Noonday Creek Trail in Woodstock



I have biked on the Noonday Creek Trail between Bells Ferry Road (Marietta) and Vaughn Drive (Kennesaw) many times.  

I heard they were extending the trail all the way to the Chattahoochee River.  

Now,  fast forward to the present.  On rainy day at the Sweat Mountain Dog Park Willow has got muddy sometimes.  So, on those kind of days I carry her to Woof  Park on Dupre Road in Woodstock.  Beside Woof Park's parking lot is a long wood bridge going over the wide creek to a cement walk.  Out of pure nosiness I followed the trail and discovered it is a continuation of the Noonday  Creek Park near  Town Center that I mentioned above.  In the past two weeks I have walked, ran, and biked on the Noonday Creek Trail in Woodstock.  It goes from downtown Woodstock, through a large wooded area, parallel to the Noonday Creek to Highway 92. 

  Here are some of the pictures I have taken: 

click on each image to make it larger and prettier.



















No comments: