Friday, September 12, 2014

National Electronic Game Day!




Happy National Electronic Game Day

Although  the day  is about to call it a day, there is still time to celebrate National Electronic Game Day - in fact, I suspect most electronic games are played very late at night and in the wee hours of the morning.

I started off play Pac-Man, then Frogger, and Donkey Kong.  The excitement got too much for me so now I  play on the computer Solitaire, Dirty Bird, and Pool - and occasionally a game of Scrabble on the i-pad. - and also my JEOPARDY game!  I keep forgetting about the JEOPARDY game, and it is the best trivia game I have.  

As a matter of fact, I still have my Pac-Man's wrist pain.  True!



I wonder if they have a National manual game board day?    

Manual?  What's that?

No comments: