Thursday, October 06, 2011

We Need More Jobs



Steve Jobs (1955-2011), cofounder of APPLE, died yesterday. I don't think it took anybody by surpise, he has been battling pancreatic cancer for years. It may not have surprised anyone, but people were still shocked - such a lively man is gone.

Steve Jobs was a big force in changing us into these electronic times. He changed the world is an understatement. People spent the night in front of electronic stores so that may be the ones of the first to purchase his latest electronic wonder. My wife Anna reads novels and quickly look up trivia facts with her i-pad and I walk daily keeping the beat of my i-pod.

I admire Steve Jobs because from what I heard he was a nice guy who treated his employees decently and his wealth did not go to his head.

No comments: