Thursday, March 20, 2008

Joe is Dead... and?


Back December 14,2006, I had a postings I named Joe Is Dead. In the past 30 hours or so, I have had about 30 to 40 hits from all over the world and the United States to that post.

It is about actor Peter Boyle and his death. I more or less said I hate to hear he had died and I respected him as an actor. That was about it. Of all the things Peter Boyle has been in, my wife Anna and I always identified him by saying his character name in the first movie we saw him in: Joe.

Other than a few casual comments saying they hated to see him go too, it was nothing special.

Now, suddenly all these people from all over Europe and the U.S. have visited that posting and I have no idea why.... hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

If you google "Joe Is Dead" you get all kinds of nonsense, including what I think is a soap opera in which a character has died, various 'celebrities' who have passed on and other things I didn't quite understand.

Maybe "Joe Is Dead" is code for something we don't know about it.

Eddie said...

Jean,
Thanks for googling Joe is Dead - I don't know why I didn't think of that. So you get all kinds of nonsense eh? And maybe "it is a code for something we know nothing about"?

Oh me, what did I get myself into this time?