Thursday, September 13, 2007

This Blog Will Probably Be Gone a Few Days

We are having carpet put in tomorrow.

Today I have to disconnect everything so they can move things out of rooms. This computer is one of the things I will have to disconnect. The only thing is, I'm not sure how to connect it all back up again.

I am going to take notes and put little stickums on where things go... well, remember, its me.

So, one of my sons might have to take over the mess after I get all tangled up in all those wires and cables. So, possibly, the connecting may not get done until next week.

If you don't hear from me in a few days, enjoy yourselves until I return. Then we will get down to the serious business of taking over the world again.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

OK, but come back!

Anonymous said...

See you when you get back! BTW, you have two very good posts below.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
OK! Here I am.

Steve.
Thanks!