Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blackwater Gate Is Leaking

A week or so ago I heard the word “Blackwater” on TV to do with American civilian contractors gone wild with power, money, and killing in Iraq.

Now, today Button Gwinnett in his blog brought it up again and refers to Lydia Cornell who tells the ugly details.

In the blog article it also says author John Grisham said of Blackwater as “Bad people with evil intent.” It seems the Republicans are out of control with their power.

Give me a president any day who abuses his power to get a blowjob

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

maybe Grisham can get the cookie cutter of his and turn out another book.

3:33 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Bird,
You are right. I read two of his book and it was the same as reading the same book twice.
But I like it that he is taking a stand against George Bush and the boys.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Button Gwinnett said...

Thanks for the mention, Eddie. Do you remember Lydia Cornell? I had no idea til I really got to nosing around on her website.

5:05 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Button,
No, I can't say that I do. I didn't poke around her website later today.
Who is she?

5:59 AM  
Blogger Button Gwinnett said...

Lydia was "Sara Rush" on "Too Close for Comfort." I remember that my mother loved that show. She always liked anything with Ted Knight.

She still acts. And now she's an author and co-host of the progressive radio show, Basham and Cornell. Lots of good reading on her website and blog.

8:05 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Button,
Thanks!
I'm afraid I didn't get too close for comfort for TV shows for about a ten year period. It must have been on during that time - I don't remember ever hearing of the show.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script