Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Butler Did It!


If you have read my blog before you know that from time to time I repeat myself, especially, when it comes to bragging. If I am proud of myself in any area, you will read about it more than once on this blog.

I have commented more than once that I am rather good at picking the “who done it” of a murder in books, movies, and TV’s. I watch and note everything, no matter how important it might seem at the moment, it was placed there for a reason… and like I said, I am usually right (blowing my breath on my fingernails and polishing them).

However, when I am bamboozled I will admit it (sometimes). Last night’s LAW & ORDER, CRIMINAL INTENT got me. They won. They very artfully and skillfully pointed their non-accusing finger at a visiting detective who was specialized in communicating with the deaf. For one thing he had too much of a personality and had flare-ups. For another, it was mentioned behind his back that “he seemed like a nice guy”.

But what cued me was the detectives and a deaf person they were interviewing were discussing what a pain in the ass a child that could hear normally being born to deaf parents…. Which, was like our detective interpreter. WRONG!!!!

I bow my head in shame as a moon beam shines on my bent over back.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Eddie! I missed Chicken Fat while I was gone, so it's great to be back and see what you are up to lately.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
I am glad you are back. I enjoyed reading of your travels to to Far East - not unlike Terry and the Pirates and Steve Canyon.