Saturday, July 01, 2006

No Wreck Rocky


On the other hand, Rocky has not had a wreck. He has had a couple of rocks fly up and hit his car or truck's body and windshield, but has been lucky (knock on wood).

However, when he worked in the heart of Atlanta one late evening after dark he found someone broke his windshield and stold all his CDs. It was cold. He had to drive home with freezing wind hitting him.

When he was learning to drive he got too close to a road-work drum marker and it knocked the rearview mirror off the our van. I told him maybe that will be his one wreck that everyone is destined to have... if so, I told him, then he is getting off easy - consider it a good learning experence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I can't say I had the pleasure of reading the "whole thing" but what I did read certainly gave me a lot of pleasure, especially reading about my auntie Austine (Hunter Wallis)....more later...I am also interested in learning more about the family. Take care, all the best, Patsy