Saturday, July 08, 2006

Male Dancer


People have asked me from time to time what did I do when I first retired? With a body like this? I became a male dancer of course.

But it didn’t last. It was so humiliating having to stoop down to have some women push a ten dollar bill deep down in your drawers. I felt like a sex object.

And of course there were also the elderly El Cheapskate women who wanted to cram pennies and nickels down your pants… do you realize just how heavy a lot of coins are in your shorts – and they pull them down some, and not only that but it has give a wrong impression, visual wise – some think you “do doed” in your pants – then they don’t want to stick their hands down in there at all … you realize how embarrassing that is?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im worried about you.

Eddie said...

I'm worried about me more.

Eddie said...

I kind of took on the personality of Rodney Dangerfield on this one.

Suzanne said...

Ha ha ha! I thought that was hilarious.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
And for that, I take a bow.

Unknown said...

I thought it was kinda hip, too ed.

Eddie said...

Thank you Bird - er-when you say "hip" do you mean I am sort of hipped? - like wide hips?
Darn, I knew I shouldn't have worn those tight shorts.