Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dixie Chicks Back IN!

We had dinner tonight at Cherokee Cattle Country. Which is a nice restaurant that plays up a Texan theme. They have Texas license plates on the wall and old kinds of things around for decoration like saddles, bridles, tin frying pans, and whatever.

Of course they play country and Western music.

Yuppies that wannabe cowboys gravitate to the place so they be so rough and tough. Motorcyclists go there too, for the probably for the same reason. And we go there from time to time because they have coupons... buy and and the second one of equal or lesser value free.

But, what I am getting at, the music at one point was The Dixie Chicks and no one seemed to mind!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was telling Bird last week that if we ever did win the lottery I would like to buy a radio station and ban everyone except the Dixie Chix.

Eddie said...

I like them for the position they took and sticking by their words even though they faced economic disaster.

Suzanne said...

Sad that people are rallying around them only after tons and tons of bad things have happened thanks to Bush and his cronies.

Eddie said...

I liked it when Melody said their only regret is that they apologized.

Anonymous said...

The little one is hot!

Anonymous said...

...but I like Short Blonde haired women...

:-)

Eddie said...

Steve,
So I noticed.