Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sabre Cooking at the RED-EYED MULE





Sabre, co-owner and proprietor of the Red-Eyed Mule Restaurant.  
The Red-Eyed Mule is in Marietta on the Church Street extension, between two other popular eateries, Brandi's World Famous Hotdogs and Come And Get It.

The Red-Eyed Mule has a progressive menu with breakfast and lunch items.  I never thought of a burger and fried egg sandwich until I tried it there.  Delicious!
Food Expert Alton Brown, a Marietta resident, said it is the best eatery in the area.

I notice in this picture Sabre has only one glove on, like the late Michael Jackson was known for.  I was wondering why when I remember so many of the Red-Eyed Mule menu items have eggs, one form or another, in them, maybe she can get into the action of cooking at the moment, if she sings, "BEAT IT!" 

No comments: