Thursday, July 07, 2016

Mayor of Marietta Plugs Me!





In the 4th of July Parade this year the Mayor of Marietta waved at me.  Well, maybe he did not "wave" at me, - you cannot tell because a harsh shadow is covering his face, but you can tell he is looking at me.... maybe glaring would be a better word and muttering under his breath, "paparazzi!"

Marietta Mayor Steve "Thunder" Tumlin gave the Blog Chicken-fat recognition yesterday.  He put up a post about Larry Bell Park with pictures.  He mentioned the blog for a couple of the old pictures: Photos from Chicken Fat and MMH with today picture with Tim Lee of this great Civic Center that we are all proud of.

Do you think I blushed and humbly dug my toe in the dirt and said, "Ah shucks!?"

Not exactly.  In so many words, I said, "Look at me!  Look at me!"

No comments: