Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Big Fight, so to speak, at the Dog Park

(click on picture to read the words on bottom) 




When I hear of a fight at the dog park I first think of two dogs that didn't see eye to eye on something.

Today, I saw two grown men have a loud disagreement over politics.  One was screaming at the top of his lungs, so loud his eyes went cross-eyed. He repeatedly called the other person a "Dumb Fucker" and a "Stupid Fucker".

I learned long time ago that a shouting name calling person has no reasoning about him.

I don't think I even know how to shout and scream in a pissed-off mode. 
I don't think it is wise to fan or throw water on a fire.
Surprisingly,  at the end, the one not screaming told the screamer something like "they are still friends"  and the screamer jumped politely into talking about the new Braves Stadium, he accidentally came upon it the other day and was impressed.
But, getting back to the political tension:  People are going to believe what they choose to believe and no amount of arguing or reasoning will change that.

I am looking forward to November the 9th, the day after the election.

No comments: