Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!




For a dozem or so years now it has been a New Years Eve dinner tradition to take my mother-in-law to a restaurant in Kennesaw ran by an extended family of Asians that specializes in deep fried seafood. They have the best jumbo shrimp with the batter just right - thier oysters are not bad either - or their crab, or thier cat fish (which I know is technically not seafood. Everything comes with french fries and coleslaw. Everything! I bet if you just ordered and order of cole slaw and french fries, you would get two orders of cole slaw and french fries.

I hope you a safe enjoyale New Years celebration.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Darn, Eddie, you made me hungry and I just got up from breakfast!

Happy New Year to you and Anna! and happy eating tonight.

Eddie said...

And Happy New Year to you and Mr. Kenju too.

Judy said...

I wish you a very Happy New Year

from Judy and her daughter Annie :)

Eddie said...

Happy New Year to you, Judy, and Anne also! And I wish you both a big buffet of happiness for 2011.