Sunday, December 05, 2010

A Drive Thru Downtown Marietta



Thursday I took a load to the dump. Every time I have been to the dump I would see something that I wished I had my camera. Even once a female telephone linewoman flashed the prisoners with her co-workers close by getting a kick out of.

Thursday I carried my camera and nothing interesting happened.

However, on the way home I decided to video driving through downtown Marietta.

The text you see on the video, if they go by too fast just hit the pause button to be able to comprehend it, then hit play and move on.

I put in the text with the editing program, of course I didn’t text and drive. Only a fool would do that.

You may notice some bumps and jumps of the camera movements. Just grab something and hold on. It was not that much of a bumpy road or bad vehicle shocks. It was just me with the jitters.

3 comments:

kenju said...

Enjoyed the tour, Eddie.

Melanie said...

Eddie, this was great! I really enjoyed it! Please do more for those of us who can't be there.

Eddie said...

Judy & Melanie, Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it Judy.
Melanie, This is about my 97th or 98th video on you tube. Over 50% of them were probably taken in Marietta. Check out Chicken-Fat Archives.