Monday, November 09, 2009

Medical Stuff & World Famous Hotdogs


This morning I got some medical stuff out of the way. I had to have blood work this morning for my upcoming cardiologist visit in December.

Interesting, on the way to the Wellstar-Kennestone Hospital medical complex was a huge billboard with my cardiologist’s picture out front. It was of course advertising their medical magic with the heart. It said something like “your heart is in good hands with us.”

I had to fast for this blood withdrawal. After the blood was drawn I wanted something to eat and a cup of coffee.

I went to Martin’s and had a greasy country breakfast. It is always better to have your greasy breakfasts after your blood tests. ☺

On the way back to the Wellstar-Kennestone complex I passed Brandy’s World Famous Hotdogs at 10:15am. It was crowded. Standing room only. “This cannot be” I thought to myself. Whenever possible I have always tried to pick before 11:30 to go to Brandy’s – then you don’t have a problem getting a seat. They don’t even open until 10:30! What is going on? – I wondered.

I went to a medical facility nearby for a discomfort I am having with my left hand. The nurse asked me what was the trouble and I told her. Then, a few minutes later she stuck her head in and asked me again which hand it was and I raised my left hand. She said, “Is that your left or right?” The mirror image trick might have thrown her off. If she looked in a mirror and raised her left hand, it would be the mirror’s image’s right hand…. That makes sense?

The doctor came in. He is tall, slim, blond, happy looking, and very positive. He reminded me of Big Bird. He came off as if he would look very hurt if you told him there is no Santa Clause. He prescribed some medicine and somehow we got into a conversation about Brandi’s World Famous Hotdogs. We spent more time talking about Brandi’s than we did my medical ailment, which was fine with me.

The doctor brought up the point that Brandi’s name claims she has world famous hotdogs, and he thought it was false advertising until a colleague showed him a blog that was on the “Internet” that mentioned Brandi several times. So, being on a blog that is available to be read all over the nation and the world makes it “World Famous”

I’m glad Chicken-Fat could help out.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Did you tell him that was you? LOL

Eddie said...

Judy,
No. He might not believed me. Although, I have cards now, I could have given him one but I didn't think of it.