Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Art of the Power of Suggestion


In Cobb County the current news is that an Anesthetist has been arrested for taking advantage of female patients who was under his medical spell.

He was sort of a private contractor anesthetist who freelanced. In a Marietta dentist office a patient discovered a hidden camera’s lens. She called 911.

The police arrived and discovered more and more. They found his videos of him doing lewd things to patients and just keep finding incriminating stuff against the guy. One is with a young teenager. They now have evidence of about 100 sexual assaults that the patients were unaware of.
That reminded me of a similar news item that happened in Florida in the 80s. Then, at work, I was telling a co-worker about the lady in Florida in a dental office, having been put asleep for her dental work, woke up and discovered the dentist’s penis in her mouth.
At the end of the news item, that I was telling my co-worker about I said, “Imagine if that happened to you.”

By the shock look on his face, he just did.

He didn’t speak to me for a few days.