Monday, November 02, 2009

The Dead Also Rises - Again

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5399514761998695762" />
Mary Phagan

I notice that on my blog counter this morning I am getting plenty of hits on my article about the book about Leo Frank.

Leo was accused of killing and raping 13 year old Mary Phagan in 1913 and he was hung by a well organized - synchronized lynch mob here in Marietta.

I think the reason for that is that tonight on PBS TV they are doing a special on Leo Frank.

So, to get more mileage out of the post, click here.

2 comments:

G said...

I read your report on Leo Frank, and would like to have seen the PBS special. ...didn't see your post til this morning. So now it's believed that Frey did it, and not Frank?

Eddie said...

G,
No, not Frey. He was just the guy that owned the grove and he tied the loose knot that Frank was hung with. New reasoning and witnesses point towards Jim Conley.

By the way, Frey was picked to tie the hangman's loose because he was once the Cobb County Sheriff. Fey, tied another loose later on, at the end of his life, he committed suicide.