Sunday, November 29, 2009

1955 Olympian - Ads - Finished!








This concludes the 1955 Marietta High School year book, THE OLYMPIAN. Stay tuned for the 1956 THE OLYMPIAN which will come at you in bits and pieces just like the 1955 OLYMPIAN did. Give me a day or two.

If you attended Marietta High School in 1955 and for some reason do not have the year book for that year, you can go back on this blob and copy them to your own computer and keep there or transfer it to a CD. Do it however you want... if you want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS 4 IN THE MORNING AND I FINALLY GOT A WORD VERIFICATION, SO I MAY AS WELL TYPE SOMETHING.
SOMETHING.EXCELLENT JOB OF REMINDING US OF THE 50'S THU THE OLYMPIAN.AS USUAL, ROCK, YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. KUDOS.WE NEED TO
GET YOU IN SOME PIX. YOU ARE PRETTY PHOTOGENIC. GOTTA GO BACK TO THE SACK SO I CAN TOSS ND URN
PR

Eddie said...

Paul,

Thank you. I think my picture on my blog might cause it to nose dive.

G said...

Nice MHS memories, thanks.

Discussion closed on the Pilgrim article?

Eddie said...

yep.