Thursday, April 17, 2008

Important Announcement


Did you miss me today? Huh?

Well, here I am - too late, and a dollar short.

Our on-line ability has been down most of the day. I danced around with two strangely accented people, one man and one woman, with All-American names for over 3 hours, maybe closer to 4.

Anyway, I am back up, sometime after 4pm - too late for a post - well, it probably isn't too late, I am just tires.

A help desk technician by the name of Jenny got my lines back doing what they should do. I really appreciate that.

6 comments:

kenju said...

Good for Jenny! Get some rest.

Michael Bains said...

Blech! I HATE computers!

;)

Glad you're back up an' at 'em.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Rest is my middle name. Usually people say, "Do some work!"
Yep, good for Jenny, she sounded as thrilled as I did when we got it working.

Michael,
Blech! I HATE computers! - famous quote of a computer geek.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Rest is my middle name. Usually people say, "Do some work!"
Yep, good for Jenny, she sounded as thrilled as I did when we got it working.

Michael,
Blech! I HATE computers! - famous quote of a computer geek.

Anonymous said...

et,
sounds almost as much fun as my day in Jury Duty today. Nothing like the south GA Redneck version of Law & Order!! Jerry Springer himself could not have created such a dumb case.
Oh well, at least I got $30!

j3

Eddie said...

J3,
Good for you! I think you are doing a very important thing, sending your peers away. That is a good civic duty.
I have been on Jury Duty 4 times in my life - and I remember bits and pieces of each one. At the moment I remember one that Judge Luther Hames was on the bench - if that is the correct term, and he kept dozing off, one time his head was plainly slumped over.