Saturday, November 27, 2021

PROBLEM SOLVED!

We got our Christmas Tree up and only had one problem. The lights. We got the gadget out that works the lights. The gadget is hooked up to the lights on one side and the other side is plugged in to the electrical wall plug-in. And it comes in with a handheld remote control. After we got the light control thing hooked up with the remote we turned it on. The Christmas Tree lights did not come on. I opened the remote and there is 9 volt battery. Aha! We have used this remote control for probably close to 10, maybe more, Christmas seasons. The 9 volt probably just lived its course. While at Krogerfs we bought a 9 volt battery. When we got home I couldn't wait to replace the 9 volt battery. I did and it still did not work. I reviewed my 9 volt connections and even unplugged and replugged it. It still did not work. Did we bought a dead battery? I think I would hate to return that battger because I was so eager to put the battery in, I tore the cardboard package to pieces. I decided to check all the connections again, even the Christmas Tree connections. Everything looked like they were connected correctly. Then I followed the electrical source to the wall. The 5 or 6 plug in was plugged into the wall. However, the tree lights were plugged into one socket and thing that controlled the lights was plugged into another. PROBLEM SOLVED!

No comments: