Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Mitten's

Because of a irritated sciatic nerve I need to do a good walk almost every day. The days I don’t get around to it are the days I wish I had. But now cold weather is flirting with my walks made me realize I need a pair of gloves to keep the cold out. I knew that was coming but kept putting it off. For one thing, each winter I go through two or three pairs during the season, I mostly blame that on just misplacing them. Sometimes they show up months or years later and sometimes they don’t. Expensive. So, I realized sometimes the Dollar Stores have something like that for a buck so I dropped by one today and bought a package of 2 pairs for $1. That is 25 cents per glove! I thought before I walked in the Dollar Store “What if the only pair og gloves they have for a dollar are boing gloves?” Just kidding myself. That’s all.

No comments: