Monday, October 21, 2013

Sprayberry Highschool's Yearbook ECHO On-Line






My friend and  ex-fellow postal worker Skip Are  has a couple of very good and interesting websites.

One is a collection of Sprayberry High school yearbooks THE ECHO, page by page, student by student.  Of course at first you have all the ECHO annuals in front of you.   First, once you are at the sight select Enter, then you will see a menu on the left.  Select ECHO. Then you pick one of the years you attended, click and look at it, page by page and see old school mates, forever young, just like yourself. 

It took Skip many hours of detail work to do all this.  I know, I did something similar with Marietta High School's THE OLYMPIAN, but not nearly as many.

The reason I am sharing this with you is that I don't think every one who went to Sprayberry is aware of this site.

the address of the site is:



Enjoy!

No comments: