Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sitting On My Yin Playing With My Yang




Yesterday my dentist told me his theory on Yin and Yang.  He said if he gained weight and did not want to, somebody who wanted to lose weight just lost the weight that he gained.  He said he believes for every negative action there is a negative reaction.  I agree.  He said something about it is a energy thing.  I thought it could be.  He said in so many words that is what makes the world go around.  He might have a point - and somehow he threw in Einstein's theory that energy cannot be creative or destroyed.

I don't think the Yin/Yang business means for every poor person there is a rich man or visa versa.   Because  there are a whole lot less rich people than they are poor people.    



Run and duck, the YIN/YANG is off balance!


No comments: