Thursday, December 29, 2011

You Roll With My Learning Curve



You roll with my learnilng curve, or roll with the punches, so to speak. This is my first attempt using a hand held scanner. I know it is not pefect, but pretty good for my first time, right, consider the learning curve. One of my learning curve error is that I forgot to click black and white so it thought it was scanning color. I have to remember that machines are idiots, you have to tell it everything.

Also, this EC TWO-FISTED Civil War story MEMPHIS mentions General M.Jeff Thompson. My ears perked up when I read that. General Thompson was the general over my great-grandfather Jason Henderson Hunter's unit, a unit that specialized in attacking Yankee boats on the Mississippi. It was illustrated by Reed Crandall.





No comments: