Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Voodoo Revenge! heh heh


To me the truth is always stranger than fiction.

Here in Cobb County we had a commissioner Annette Kesting who lost the last election to her political rival Woody Thompson. It appears that there might have some bitter unresolved feelings between the two.

Now, a voodoo priestess in South Carolina is claiming that Kesting paid her a $3000 check to cause Thompson to “catch cancer or have a car accident”.

The priestess said the check bounced.

It got me thinking. “To cause an accident’? If you purposely cause and accident, then it isn’t an accident – right? Maybe the word “accident” was said verbally with a wink – then, I think it might technically be ok.

The G.B.I. is scratching their heads over this one. What law was broken? I am not sure you can call hokey-pokey business a conspiracy… and a conspiracy to what? To make the voodoo target hurt or be ill?

And I wonder what would have happened if the $3000 check didn’t bounce? We will never know.

5 comments:

Pappy said...

$3000? Is that what it costs to have a spell cast on somebody? I know guys who'd cause an "accident" for a lot less, if you catch my drift...

Eddie said...

Pappy,
(Me giving you a very pronounced wink and elbowing you in the ribs) Gotcha!

kenju said...

I declare, Eddie, y'all got some weird charactahs down theah!!

Deborah Wilson said...

Are you believing this story, Eddie??? Kesting was probably set-up by someone who didn't like her - but time will tell.

But if Thompson gets sick.......I believe in that stuff.

This has been a weird year for politics.

Eddie said...

Judy,
We got 'em!!

Deborah,
Well, it is true, Kesting didn't quiet "fit in" by her white co-commissioners, but from what I read, she brought a lot of it on herself.