Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bill Rampley's Video Southern Comfort


These pictures of Bill were taken at the Bell Reunion less than a month ago.

I went through high school with Bill Rampley. We went to different grammar schools - and I don't remember us crossing paths then - I don't see how I could have missed him - he always has been tall for his age.

We ran in the same complicated intertwined bunches. All the social bunches we were in were the kind that the assistant principal and principal had to keep their eyes on.

Bill has co-produced and is the MC of a pilot video about the South. I think they did a great job. They took it to the New York Film Fest and won an award.

So, here it is - click the below and take it way Bill!

Bill Rampley's Southern Comfort.

2 comments:

Deborah Wilson said...

Ecxcellent post, Eddie - and video. I just got through watching, I'm going to have to pick this one up for my blog - I'm snagging it...

I hope that Bill does more, this is really good.

Eddie said...

Deborah,
Snag away!
I think the more Bill's video is exposed the better.