Thursday, October 02, 2008

Prediction On the Winner of Tonight's Debate


I Predict The Winner of the Vice President Debate for tonight:

First of all there will not be a 100% winner. A percent will say Sarah Palin won the debate and another percent will say Senator Joe Biden won the debate.

It will be consistent or very close to the same percentage of the presidential nominee’s debate. In fact, I think you could ask the same group hours before the debate who won and the percentage will be the near the same.

Palin and Biden both could stand in front of the cameras and say “blab la blab la bla” and the percentage will remain the same. Wanna bet?

2 comments:

kenju said...

I suspect you're right.

Eddie said...

Judy,
I think almost everybody has their preset notion who is right for the job, so from the start everybody knows their man/woman will win.

I know I do.