Sunday, October 12, 2008

Li'l' Ann's Nature Field Trip - a New Link.


I got an email from a lady named Elena. Elena is the mother of Ann, a 5 year old girl. Elena says Ann is curious about everything. As a tool to help with Ann's inquisitive mind, she made a blog about nature. I looked it over and it is very good. I am going back and learn a few things myself.

She asked me to link her and she has me linked as well.

Her link is:

Little Ann Learn the Nature

I feel complemented that Elena has a link to mine under her favorites. I just hope she covers little Ann's eyes with both hands when I am in one of my "tell it like it is" moods.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I wonder where Elena is from originally? She has good nature photos.

2:28 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
You have good nature photos too. According to her profile or "about me" or whatever, she lives in the Czech Republic.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Si's blog said...

This is great. Made my contribution. Thanks for this.

5:08 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Si,
Alrightee!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script