Sunday, October 12, 2008

Li'l' Ann's Nature Field Trip - a New Link.


I got an email from a lady named Elena. Elena is the mother of Ann, a 5 year old girl. Elena says Ann is curious about everything. As a tool to help with Ann's inquisitive mind, she made a blog about nature. I looked it over and it is very good. I am going back and learn a few things myself.

She asked me to link her and she has me linked as well.

Her link is:

Little Ann Learn the Nature

I feel complemented that Elena has a link to mine under her favorites. I just hope she covers little Ann's eyes with both hands when I am in one of my "tell it like it is" moods.

4 comments:

kenju said...

I wonder where Elena is from originally? She has good nature photos.

Eddie said...

Judy,
You have good nature photos too. According to her profile or "about me" or whatever, she lives in the Czech Republic.

Si's blog said...

This is great. Made my contribution. Thanks for this.

Eddie said...

Si,
Alrightee!