Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Working Hard To Fight The Drought


You Are Welcome Georgia!

Think nothing of it! (I’m sure you will oblige me)

The drought got a boost of rain that will surely help some. It has been raining here for the past three days. I am probably responsible.

It happens every time I plan an activity that must be done outside it rains. I should have thought of that earlier. Monday I had planned to rake the back yard. It rained. Tuesday I had planned to cut up several fallen huge limbs with the chain saw. It rained. Today I had planned to a good long bike ride and work with Willow and her ball chasing skills. Guess what it did.

If I had only thought to start planning some outside activities months ago we wouldn’t be in the fix we are in today. Sorry!

4 comments:

kenju said...

Too funny! We are having some much needed rain too, so maybe someone up here thought of planning something outdoors!

Eddie said...

Judy,
It will be interesting to see what the weather is in the north Ga. mountains Friday. We had reservations for the Blue Ridge Scenic RR ride but canceled it yesterday because 70% rain was predicted. Now that we canceled, does that mean it won't rain Friday?

Suzanne said...

Next drought, you can plan your outdoor activities earlier to fix the situation. :)

Eddie said...

I wonder how much the good people of Georgia would pay me to plan a 7 day outing to sun-bathe every day?