Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The New Yorker Cartoons - the best!

Yesterday I dropped by one of my son’s house to let out the dog. While there, I flipped through about the past 4 or 5 The New Yorker magazines. You just can’t beat the cartoons in The New Yorker. Maybe Playboy magazine would run a close second, but The New Yorker would win.

In high school at the drug store magazine rack I used to enjoy flipping through The New Yorker looking at the cartoons. Back then Charles Addams’ gruesome cartoons lured me to the mag. But with or without Charles Addams’ cartoons, The New Yorker cartoons rule!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck, The New Yorker Magazine is pretty darn good on its on too. As for Playboy, I am sure all of us read it for the cartoons, Ed.

Eddie said...

Steve,
And of course the interviews - what else could there be?