Saturday, February 03, 2007

Georgia On My Mind

If you have an interest in Georgia history or Georgia in general you would do yourself a favor by visiting the blog Georgia On My Mind operated by a Georgia school teacher who is doing a great job presenting Georgia-related items and articles. By her enthusiasm I know she is very dedicated teacher.

About the first of every month (I think) she has The Georgia Carnival edition which people contribute their articles on Georgia days that have gone by. This month among some other-wise good writers is little old me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie, I will have to read that later, as I don't have time now. Look forward to it.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Alrightee.

Anonymous said...

eddie, I finally got back here. I didn't realize it would be a post I had already read. I enjoyed it again, though. Your commenter was right about how doing that will make you a better driver in the end.

Eddie said...

Judy,
You mean I was right about something? LOL!