Monday, February 26, 2007

Food Quickly DEPARTED from my Body

See the picture below? The guy cramming himself with food? I wish I had a similar clip art with the food projectiling itself out of the body… that would pretty much sum up my health situation this weekend. But now, I am better, just weak.

Saturday night I was hit hard. We had rented the movie DEPARTED and just as it was getting good I could not hold my head up. I felt only comfortable in a collapsed form on the couch wallowing in my misery and my own indigestion. I don’t think it is not what I ate because Anna and I had the same foods for two days. I think it is a virus.

I lived.

6 comments:

kenju said...

It is a virus and lots of people have it, Eddie. We have heard of many people out sick due to that. I have a cold and probably a sinus infection, but thank God, not what you had. Hope you're better soon.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

There a big nasty going around up here in the hills that has even made the papers. Bird and I both got it. I hope you didn't and whatever you had i am glad you are feeling better.

Eddie said...

Steve,
Thanks, So far I have lost about 4 pounds in just a few days. Maybe I can market my kisses.

Suzanne said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I had a similar experience on Friday. Not fun at all.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Yeah, I read about yours, I hope you are fine also.