Sunday, February 18, 2007

Alter Ego


There is now a program available that you can build in your computer’s memory whatever you want to be. This was on the CBS Sunday Morning News Show that we try to catch every Sunday morning.

If you wanted or wished you had another life all you have to do is get on the computer with this program and slip into your alter Ego. If you want to live by the lake, you can have a cabin by the lake, if you want to lose a few pounds and not be bald, make your alter ego slimmer with a full head of hair. If you want to fly, you can do that to, according to the article this morning. You can make your alter ego good looking in a successful environment just by selecting things and hit Enter.

This looks very similar to playing paper dolls, only more advanced.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are we doing anyway but trying to escape the inevitable? Sounds like fun.

Eddie said...

Yes it does. But I think it is expensive.

Anonymous said...

Is this Second Life? I have heard other bloggers discuss this realm, but it just confuses me. Plus I have a hard enough time keeping up with my favorite bloggers. I don't need any other distractions.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
When I wrote this blog I couldn't remember the name, but now that you said Second Life that rings a bell. Yes, I'm with you, I have enough to do already instead of creating something else to keep up with.