Saturday, August 27, 2016

These Hands Are Meant For Squeezing




Thursday, as you might know, if you keep up with my blog, we went to Union County.  On the way there, we stopped in Cherry Log, Georgia, at the Pink Pig BBQ for lunch.
While in the area I wondered how far we were from the farm that is owned by my sister's retired co-worker.  He bought a farm in Cherry Log after he retired.
Here comes the true story I have told it on this blog before, so if you have read it, skip it.
After a man my sister worked with retired he bought a farm and bought some cows.
After he got settled he invited the ladies that he worked with to come up for lunch, which  they came.
While showing them around the farm they came across the cows in the pasture.  He pointed out the four or five cows by their names.  They coincidentally  had the same names as the his ex-female  co-workers that were standing there.  He said he milks them by his bare hands every day.

On the way to Marietta one of the ladies said to the rest, "I don't know about y'all, but I feel violated."

No comments: